Friday, March 4, 2011

Day 1 Take 2 Tidal River - Agnes Falls Part 2 - 86 kms




Have arrived in Foster after starting from Tidal River at 10.30 am. Covered 60 kms so far today and are going to push on to Agnes Falls, a further 20 kms. Riding has been excellent and the bikes are performing really well. Saw a few dead wombats by the road. Weather has been good, the wind has helped us a bit at times and we have had some light showers but nothing serious.



Guess how we took the picture!
For the cyclophiles...thank god for the small chainring - 28 teeth. Needed it to get up some of the hills coming out of the Prom with all the weight on. Bar end shifters working well too.



Currently sitting in Ando's Cafe at Foster. Just eaten excellent pie and cake with a pot of tea - How gay!




2 comments:

  1. Well I know Joe has long arms (you can tell by the scrape marks on his knuckles), so I guess he just held the camera way out in front.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let me guess. I know! I know! I know! All that hot air from all that puffing blew the camera out in front. Lisa

    ReplyDelete